Home > Resources for Students > Student Records

Student Records


Unofficial transcripts are available by accessing the Online Services link below

and selecting "Requesting Transcripts" on the Student Resources menu. 

There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.

myCGCC (Student Online Services)

Official transcripts must be requested from Portland Community College (PCC). 

There is a maximum of three transcript requests per day. There is no fee for standard transcript requests.

Requesting Online

Ordering transcripts online through MyPCC is the quickest way to get your official transcript request processed without a charge. Transcripts ordered online are generally processed within one to two business days.

To order official transcripts online:
  1. Log into MyPCC
  2. Click on the College Business tab
  3. Click on the link Order My Official Transcripts from the left-hand menu

Requesting by Fax or Mail

To order official transcripts by fax or mail, print and fill out the Transcript Request Form [pdf]. Transcripts requested by fax or mail will be processed within 3 to 5 business days from the date we receive your request. Requests are processed in the order received. Please allow additional time during peak periods, such as the start of registration and the start of the term, final grade posting and degree posting. To process your request as quickly as possible, be sure to complete all sections of the Transcript Request form.

Requesting RUSH (Same Day) Transcripts

PCC offers RUSH service to obtain your official transcripts the day they are ordered. The fee is $30 for RUSH processing. For transcripts that will be mailed, there is no charge for standard mail and a $4.95 charge for priority mailing.

Contact Student Services at 541-506-6011 or 541-308-8211 if you have questions or need assistance with this process.





© 2010 Columbia Gorge Community College. All rights reserved.
Website feedback ~ archive